woensdag 21 december 2016

Chris & Clare Godson in Benevent l'Abbaye.



The Godson Cult.

It has taken close to 20 years for me to feel strong enough to talk about what happened in Wicklow. It is now the end of  the year 2016 and the pain and guilt I feel still poisons every day of my life.
By chance I met Chris and Clare Godson when they were just settling into a new home in Wicklow. They spoke with fulsome pride of their time as "Christian" missionaries. The first Lie!
I helped them settle in and make friends. They charmed with their tales of "good works" and kindness. I should have noticed the peculiar behaviour of Clare Godson to my two daughters at this time, but I had not heard of grooming and could not anticipate the depths the Godsons were willing to go to. My two daughters approximately 11yo and 14yo at the time were pretty innocent and trusted Clare Godson. I allowed my daughters to visit the Godsons frequently supposedly to become friends with the two Godson children. They had a rather cowed nervous little boy and a young daughter who seemed surprisingly sexually aware. I would drive my two daughters over to their house and because of this I feel I was complicit in their appalling sexual abuse by Clare Godson and her husband.
At this stage we were enthralled and convinced by the Godsons, even spending one Christmas with them. My oldest daughter begged to stay on that evening with her friend. This was the first time she had stayed away from home. It was that evening she was drawn into what people now call the "Godson Cult." That evening she lost her virginity and innocence. She reproaches me now for giving my permission to letting her stay with the Godsons.
While they were in Ireland the Godsons steamed ahead gathering around themselves a rather sickly group of desciples and recruits. The recruits were drawn, but we did not know it at the time, by the promise of underage sex with the Godson daughter and my children too. They held "Christian" Birthday Parties in their garden and used that as an opportunity to trap and groom other little girls in the area.
Time went by and I stupidly thought the changes in my older daughter were something to do with being a teenager. The changes were due to her being involved in group sex sessions with the Godsons and their growing group of desciples. My youngest daughter was raped at one of the "Christian" Birthday Parties. I knew something terrible had happened but I thought it was to do with a row with her best school friend. I had no idea she was in physical pain.
Another puzzle was how the immediate neighbours of the Godsons went from amiable smiles to glaring at visitors to the Godsons. The Godsons lied to me and said it was over a boundary dispute. It was in fact because the Godson House had become a brothel for teenage girls including my oldest daughter. My oldest daughter was being sold to local councillors, local Garda, local tradesmen in return for their silence and cooperation. My 14yo was the prime attraction together with the Godson daughter.
Suddenly, the Godsons were gone. Everything packed up and transported so rapidly that no one knew what to think.
I write this because Chris & Clare Godson have been in France for 11years and apparently are up to the same tricks again. Now they have websites: fossepro.com and pilgrim23.com. They have a "Christian" B&B designed to snare pilgrims. I hope this article saves a family from the pain we still feel 20 years later. 

Phil.

A common thread running through and uniting the Yorkshire paedophile gangs, the Enfield child rapist, the Colin Batley cult and the Godson cult are their extraordinary capacity for denying wrongdoing in the face of overwhelming evidence. April 23, 2013

A common thread running through and uniting the Yorkshire paedophile gangs, the Enfield child rapist, the Colin Batley cult and the Godson cult are their extraordinary capacity for denying wrongdoing in the face of overwhelming evidence.
Another thread is their exploitative behaviour toward the vulnerable and their sheer enjoyment of extremely deviant sexual cruelty……………..
A former pupil of the Surrey boarding school records that Clare Soden beat, whipped, bit and bullied the vulnerable girls and was oblivious to the suffering she caused!
Ariela Cohen.
Ariela has joined the Kelleher Newsdesk team for two years while Olivia Kelleherworks on other projects.
We are still following-up leads, tracking associates and accomplices of the Godsons in France.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten